Water delivery changes and improvements
Eden Springs are optimising all our water delivery routes across the UK to:
- Reduce the total CO2 emissions of the company
- Improve the level of service to you
- Integrate the new and valued customers from Hydropure, the business recently incorporated into Eden Springs.
Where possible, this rerouting should also help to improve the efficiency of our delivery operations.
As a result of these changes you may experience a change to your current Eden Springs delivery schedule, with the frequency of your deliveries amended if this is appropriate for your current and previous water usage. If you are affected, your delivery will either:
- Remain on the same delivery frequency as previously (weekly, fortnightly or monthly), but the actual day of delivery may change e.g. your regular delivery day may change from a Monday to a Thursday.
- Change, with the frequency of your water deliveries changing from weekly to fortnightly, fortnightly to monthly, or monthly to every eight weeks.
If there is any substantial change to your delivery frequencies you should have been contacted by your Route Sales Manager to ensure you remain sufficiently stocked with refreshing Eden Springs water.
We'd like to thank you for your continued business with Eden Springs, and hope you continue to stay hydrated in 2010!