Christmas jumpers that are sure to perk up your office
Friday December 12th marks Save the Children’s third annual Christmas Jumper Day. You could encourage your colleagues to take part this year... Not only would you be supporting a good cause but, at the same time, you'd get to have a giggle at everyone's jumpers. Why not ‘make the world better with a sweater’?
Christmas jumpers perfect for the office Scrooge
We get it, not everyone loves Christmas! So why not show your feelings for the festive season by donning one of these anti-Christmas jumpers?
1. Avoid all holiday stereotypes with this jumper from River Island for just £30.
2. Show your inner Scrooge with this jumper from Cath Kidston, priced at £70.
3. Christmas is not just about Santa Claus and presents. For £19 you can make people remember who Christmas is really about.
4. Are you a cat lover who hates Christmas? If so, at £14 this jumper could be yours...
Christmas jumpers ideal for the office film buff
Are you the annoying co-worker who has a movie quote for every situation? If the answer is yes, then these jumpers will be right up your street.
Image courtesy of Primark
1. Is Elf one of your favourite Christmas movies? If so, then why not rush out for this jumper, priced at only £12...
2. If horror movies are more your thing, this play-on-words Christmas jumper is ideal for you at just £19.99.
3. Home Alone, a modern day Christmas classic. Anyone who has seen and loves this film will appreciate your jumper – and for just £15, who can complain?
4. If you are one of those people who has become obsessed with Disney's Frozen over the past year, then this Olaf jumper is the one for you at just £19.99.
Christmas jumpers fitting for the office prankster
Are you the office comedian, constantly cracking jokes and making everyone laugh? If so, why should today be any different? Make your co-workers crack a smile with these jumpers.
1. This jumper is bound to squeeze a smile out of even the grumpiest colleague. Now, isn't that worth £18.99?
2. This jumper has that Christmassy look, while its jolly slogan will help you get in the festive spirit. For £28 is this the jumper for you?
3. You have probably seen this t-shirt done in dinosaur form, but can you pass up the opportunity to be Santa? At £24.95 I think not.
3. If this jumper doesn't make you giggle, then I don't know what will! We're sure it's worth £39.99 anyway.
Christmas jumpers for the staff member who actually does love Christmas
There is always one, the person who wants to start playing Christmas music in the office in November and is raring to put the decorations up ASAP. If that is you, then you might appreciate these jumpers. No gimmicks – just nice, simple Christmas jumpers!
1. If green and red is your favourite colour combination, then why not head to M&S and pick up this stylish candy cane jumper for £25?
2. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list this year? Of course you are on the nice list; you are Mrs Christmas herself, so head to River Island for this jumper at just £35.
3. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? If not, then you definitely need this £20 jumper from BHS.
4. There is nothing gimmicky about this sleek jumper and, for just £18, we think it's a steal.
To find out more about more about how you can show you support for Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day visit jumpers.savethechildren.org.uk