One tap, that does it all!
Intrix 4-in-1 Kettle Tap. Available from £999
Integrated tap system
Hot and cold, cold filtered and boiling filtered water
Stylish and easy to install
Bottled water dispenser for your home
At Eden Springs, we work for individuals. We bring you pure and natural water directly from local sources. Water is the most basic thing that your family needs to be able to recharge energy and promote health. Therefore, it is important to drink 1.5 liters of water a day to renew life's healthy habits. Drink quality water to stay hydrated and healthy.
Intrix 4-in-1 KettleTap
Intrix 4-in-1 delivers hot and cold mains water and filtered cold and boiling water. One convenient tap that does it all - hot and cold mains water, cold filtered and boiling water.
No need for bottled water, simply refill your refillable bottle from the comfort of your home.
Instant boiling water allows you to make tea, coffee, and all your hot drinks. You can also fill large pans with filtered, boiling water for example to cook pasta, make instant soups, blanch and prepare vegetables and sterilise baby bottles in no time at all.
The Intrix 4- in- 1 is available in 2 versions, Kettle Tap Chrome and Kettle Tap Black. Prices starts from £999 and includes delivery and standard 1 year warranty plus filter for the first year. Ask for your free quote today!
Reasons why you need a home water dispenser
- Water quality: The spring water from our bottles is pure, tasty and pollution-free.
- Comfort: Free home delivery of water bottles means you don't have to carry the water from the supermarket. An advantage for large families or the elderly, for example.
- Generous size: 11.4L to hydrate at will. With a cooler at home, you don't have to clutter your fridge with bottled water.
- Ecological: We collect your bottles for reuse up to 50 times. We then collect the bottles for recycling, which allows us to control our waste and protect nature.
- Fun: A water machine available to your children will encourage them to drink. Good hydration is essential for the proper development of children, yet more than 90% of them do not hydrate sufficiently.