On 31 March 2011 Eden Springs joined other representatives of the British Water Cooler Association in Crewe for a conference to discuss the future of the water cooler industry. Also invited to this special event were industry buyers and procurement managers from both private and public sectors, plus suppliers, manufacturers, bottlers and distributors – everyone involved in meeting hydration needs in the UK’s workplaces and homes.
Taking an in-depth look at the entire water cooler industry and incorporating the entire market, delegates discussed the benefits of bottled vs mains-fed coolers and what the future might hold for everyone in the sector. And of course there was plenty of water to be drunk inbetween the sessions!
Speakers included Charmain Holmes from Zenith International (who confirmed Eden Springs as the leading UK water cooler supplier in 2007) and Eden Springs UK’s own Managing Director Jean-Marc Bolinger, who explained how important environmental factors are in the hydration industry and challenged much of the rhetoric and fiction that exists.
As the UK’s number one water cooler supplier we’re teaming up the the leaders in home carbonation SodaStream to offer free stylish drinks makers with every water cooler order! It’s an incredible offer that means you could enjoy the great quality Eden water with an additional fizzy flavour.
It’s important to stay hydrated in winter months and having an Eden Springs water cooler at home or in the office makes is easy to get your recommended number of glasses each day. And with a free SodaStream for every customer who rents or buys a cooler from us in November, it’s the perfect time to take a step towards better well-being with Eden. Damien Higgins, UK Marketing Manager
So, if you’re in the market for a bottled water cooler for the office order quickly to benefit from a free SodaStream Genesis Value Pack – including a sleek drinks maker, gas cylinders, bottles and flavoured syrup – worth almost L100 absolutely free!
You’ll wonder how you coped for some many years without “getting busy with the fizzy”!
Here at Eden Springs we’re always rattling on about drinking lots of water (as the UK’s leading water cooler supplier, you wouldn’t expect anything less, would you?)
But if you’re not used to drinking lots of water, how can you form the habit and work your way up to drinking 2.5 litres a day? And how can you avoid the dry mouth, nausea, headaches and dizziness that often accompany dehydration? Here are some tips:
1. Drink water with every meal (and have some when you snack, too). This is a good way to get started.
2. Take a bottle of water when you go to the gym or do any exercise and make sure you drink it all. We lose more water when undertaking strenuous activity, so it’s important to replace it to avoid dehydration.
3. Visit your office water cooler a few times a day or take a bottle of water to work and drink it all.
4. Instead of drinking soft drinks or alcohol, drink water instead. No calories and no hangover – need I say more?
5. Invest in a plumbed in water cooler for your home or office to have cool, filtered water on tap – it will make it much easier to drink the amount of water you need each day.
Once you get used to drinking more water, you’re sure to get hooked on this healthy, natural drink.